Saturday, September 5, 2015

New Journaling Bible ....HCSB!!!

ESV was not my favorite version so I was excited to hear that there are new versions in the Journaling Bibles.  So here's my first decorated page in my new bible.  Although it's not my first marked on page.  I felt lead to go highlight Isaiah 6:5 as this is something I need to be working on.


Here are some pictures of my first decorated page.,  This is also my first time ever doing a process video so you will have to let me know if you like that!
You can check out the video and subscribe ----> here




I used several different alpha stamps. Heidi Swapp Plastic letters, Heidi Swapp colorshine spray (pink), micron pen 03, StaZon ink (black, teal, and hot pink), white gel pen, platinum zig writer, craft smart acrylic paint, Simple Stories alphas, Artist's Loft Pan Watercolor tray, and Sakura Waterbrush.

(Affiliated Links :)

No comments:

Post a Comment