Saturday, November 14, 2015

Our Business is Gearing up for Launch. Would you like to Join?

Hello everyone & I hope you are enjoying your day.  I have some exciting news!!

Sunshine Stamp Co. is gearing for Launch!!

We would like to send out a call for doodlers, designers, hand-letterers (is that a word), bible journalers, planner fanatics, and everyone else.  Currently, what we are looking for are physical and digital doodles and designs that can be used made into clear stamps for bible journaling and planners.  We are also looking for alphabets.

These designs will be created into clear photo-polymer stamp sets.  We are not asking for any specifics because we want people to have room for creativity and showing their own personal style.

We will be planning the next several months of releases, which will occur once a month.  Each month a few stamp sets will be released.  At the moment we are focusing on stamps, and will be looking into stickers and coordinating kits in in the future.

Please pray about whether you should send a sample of your artwork in.  We will be praying over the responses and how God would lead this small business startup.  I greatly appreciate all the kind people in our community who have helped me a long the way and have answered my many questions!

Please e-mail the following to xolittleone@gmail.com

  • Your name.
  • Links to blog/social media accounts where you share your work.
  • Your favorite way to express creativity (bible journaling, planning, doodling, handwriting, etc.)
  • Attach a few pictures that show your personal style.  (Please attach .jpg's that are 1000 pixels or less wide).
  • Any current design teams or contracts/licensing.
  • A few sentences about yourself.

All submissions should be in at midnight (EST) by November 20th, 2015. Everyone will receive a response by November 30th, 2015.  Thank you all!  Please share this on your social media accounts.  Especially for those you know who have a special talent for creativity and art worship.

Thank you all who apply and we cannot wait to get started going over all your applications!

Blessings!!
Amber Horn


14 comments:

  1. I just sent in my submission. Thanks for your consideration. :)
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! I understand what you're saying about no one wanting to help! I, too, have gotten little or no response back from others who've designed their own stamps. I will be submitting my designs to you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leslie and I cannot wait to see them! :)

      Delete
  3. This is an exciting opportunity! Can't wait to see what God has in store for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny with Living Illustrations here…I've submitted my info! What a great opportunity for us crafty/designer ladies! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny and thank you so much for your submission! I will be contacting everyone within the next few days!!!

      Delete
  5. Wow, this is really cool. I wish you all the best. I have a deep appreciation for home businesses. I'll be following this!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, thank you for your kind words and I am so excited! I appreciate your support!!

      Delete
  6. so excited for this opportunity! I sent in my info and have lots of fun ideas! I can't wait to see who you pick!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin, Thank you!! I will e-mail you back soon! :)

      Delete
  7. I just heard about this. I wish I would have seen this on time, is there any chance you still need someone. I would love to apply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are all done for the next few months, but you can always e-mail me examples of your ideas and I will be happy to consider them for the future. :) <3

      Delete