Friday, November 6, 2015

Washi Solution: Organization or On-The-Go

Today I was deciding what washi tapes I wanted to use in my planner and how I could take them with me on-the-go.  I started looking for old packaging I could use that had a plastic feel.  I couldn't find anything, so I cut up a 12 x 12 card stock into strips that would easily fit in the pack of my planner.  I ended up making four strips and laminating them to get the plastic feel.  Having the plastic coating allows the washi to be removed easily.  


I started adding the washi!
Every couple rows I would make marks with a ruler to keep them straight.


I ended up using the last of several roles, which is fine because I plan to put away the box of washi until I need to replenish sections of the laminated card stock.


I ended up making a lot more room in the tray I use for storing washi.  


Here is the final product!  I really like them and I plan on keeping them in my small tote I use for my planner, handlettering, and bible journaling.  It pretty much just hold my go-to products such as alphas, microns, markers, glue.....and so on.  Now I have all my washi in one place, and its so compact!


I hope you enjoyed this post!  If you did please consider sharing :)  <3 

Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment