Thursday, August 14, 2014

Fill My Cup

This started out with a card I received for my baptism in 2012.  I pasted the ripped pieces down and added an iron on transfer.  I did not iron, but pasted it down with modge podge.  There are also some pieces of vintage ticket washi tape.  I added a thin layer of gesso over the entire page.  I used transparent metallic acrylic paint in gold and purplish blue.  I outlined the cross-stitch design and other parts with a micro pen, and the big text with a painters pen.  I sprayed the flowers and added glitter glue.  I glued down the metal pieces coming out of the cup and then added glitter glue, which I smeared around with a paint brush.  I added glitter glue in other areas and added color with jellyroll metallic pens.  



Thanks for checking out my page.  I hope you liked it, and I love reading comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment